Our black velvet is not your usual chocolate cake. Made out of heavily dutched cocoa, expect to taste a smokey and earthy chocolate flavour that may be brand new to your palate.
The cupcakes edition comes in two variants;
- Black Berry Smash: black velvet cakes filled with house-made berry jam, and frosted with pistachio buttercream.
- Black Velvet Royal: black velvet cakes filled with dark chocolate ganache, and frosted with black buttercream frosting - extracted from the natural ingredient without added colourings.
One box consists of 6 cupcakes per flavour. Packed in a clear cupcake box.
Black Velvet Cupcakes (6)
Place your order from Mon until Wed by 12pm for delivery or pick-up on Thursdays to Sundays.
For orders made outside Mon - Wed, delivery or pick-up falls on the following week of Thurs - Sun.
For any special requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cakes are best consumed at room temperature. For colder weather (5-20°C), please leave the cake at room temperature for 6-8 hours before consumption. For hotter weather (21°C and above), please defrost the cake at least 3-4 hours before consumption.
- Please only cut the cake into pieces directly before serving. The texture of the cake is prone to drying if let out in the open air.
- Leftovers should be kept in the refrigerator or freezer wrapped in cling wrap and stored in an airtight container.
- We recommend consuming the refrigerated cakes within a week and frozen cakes within six months.